Sunday, July 4, 2010

wuts keepin me bizi d past few days..

well.. here i am again..
haven't got the time to study about blogging, the formats and what have you's..
yeah well, here goes nothing..

what kept me bizi the past few weeks..
hmm.. nothing much.. lol

..i actually am just learning about my new found "career"..(drum roll please!!) being a Hotel Staff.. i'm kinda likin it and it has got me thinking i should've just taken HRM in college.. (winking).. hmmm.. no, not really hehe.. i loved my college life.. but anyways, if i could study again, i... hmm.. wouldn't want to either coz i don't want to study anymore lol.. trainings and research will have to do it for me lol..!!!

so here right, im already applying for a hotel staff position bound for the US, Miami Florida to be exact.. yep, really painful to my folk's pockets lol.. yep again, i wasn't able to save up when i had work so i'm just bothering my folks about this lol!!!

i've so many things to learn since it's a 360 degrees turn in my life, a totally different field.. from IT, to call centre and then this... as i've said tho, i'm liking it and i plan to build a career in the hotel industry..

for the first time in years, i found a goal and it's really getting me on my feet.. of course i will be well compensated and i can provide more for myself! lol!!! just playin hehe.. of course for my family as well.. ;-p

so anyways... i'm done with the training lectures so it's time for the actual thing.. i will be having my OJT in one of the finest hotels in Makati.. Hotel Sogo that is... wahaha... just playin again lol.. i wont mention the name of the hotel yet coz of media reasons.. you know, with the papparazzi's and stuff haha...

so there it is.. till next time!!!

2 comments:

  1. papparazzi thing?!!!!! wahahahaha feeling artista or what!!!??? wahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha.. oo nga no.. wala ako magawa eh.. malay mo sumikat di ba? hahaha

    ReplyDelete